Support and Welfare

Life in Australia

We all need a little extra support sometimes and when you are living and studying overseas – you may need a little bit more than you normally would. We are here to help you – so don’t ever be shy to let us know what you are going through and how we can help. We offer the following in relation to support and welfare.

  • One to one support from the trainer/assessor.
  • Support with personal issues and general counselling sessions.
  • Access to additional learning resources.
  • Reasonable adjustment in assessment.
  • Social events.
  • Assisting in improving writing, role play, presentation, referencing or computer skills.
  • Buddy program
  • Information about external sources of support.

You may not have studied for a while, may have English as a second language or need additional assistance with literacy or numeracy. We will identify any additional support needs you may have at the time of application, enrolment and orientation and may prepare a Student Support Plan for you based on those needs.

We have a range of information we can provide you with on a variety of issues – this may be related to accommodation, legal or financial issues, cultural considerations, disability support, stress management – or maybe you are experiencing homesickness. If you are experiencing it – then we are concerned about it. Please communicate with us because we care.

We don’t charge for internal services but you will be responsible for any external provider costs at the time you access the services. We can assist you to find local groups of like-minded people in the area, connect you with other students with similar interest groups or simply be a friendly listening ear when you need one.

Depending on your needs, we will provide you with a referral to the relevant local organisation and assist you to access services from them. Some support services are listed in our Important information about Australia section of this handbook – but it’s best to come and speak to the Administration Manager, Student Support Officer and/or Student Wellbeing and Counselling Officer where you can have a confidential discussion and get the right type of service / support for your need or concern.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Posts

Have Any Question?

Feel free to contact us with any enquires.

Contact to Listing Owner

Captcha Code